Bulletin 40; 2017, spring issue.08 June 2017
Released WAPR Bulletin, Spring issue, 2017.
Report form President articles, reports and more.
- 3: Message from the President.
- 8: What can mental health professionals do to better face the immigration challenge? Barbara D’Avanzo.
- 11: Lessons learned from an experience of community coalition addressing revention of severe mental illness in Italy: background, achievements, limits and promises. Barbara D’Avanzo.
- 18: Dissemination and Technical Assistance, Boston University, Center for Psychiatric Rehabilitation. Marianne Farkas.
- 20: Albania.
- 22: The Belgian Reform in Mental Health Care: where are we now? A short overview and state of progress. Bernard Jacob.
- 25: Conference in Rome, Italy: “Recovery. Determining factors in mental health”.
- 27: Spain. “Recovery, citizenship, Human Rights: reviewing consensus”. Highlights towards the WAPR World Congress Madrid 2018.
- 29: Psychosocial Rehabilitation in Colombia’s Post-Conflict. Gutiérrez-Peláez, Miguel,
- 34: Psychosocial Rehabilitation in Peru.
- 36: Mexico. Training in Jalisco region. Anel Garcia
- 37: Uruguay. Passing a New Mental Health Law.
- 38: Egypt. Cairo; March 1st., 2017. “4º Conference of Integrated Psychiatry”.
- 39: Abu Dhabi. 1st. Abu Dhabi WAPR International Congress. September 21-23, 2017.
- 41: 1st. Latin American Meeting Human Rights and Mental Health. June 27th. Florianopolis. Brazil.
- 42: iv WAPR European Conference, Cesena, Italy, June 9th-10th, 2017.
- 42: 5º Asian Congress on Schizophrenia Research. Sept. 1st.-3rd– 2017.
BOARD and Committees.