9th – 11th December 2021 | Hybrid
Intercontinental Hotel, Abu Dhabi, UAE
15th September, 2021 – Deadline for submission of abstracts.
9th October, 2021 – Notification of acceptance
The program is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Psychosocial Rehabilitation and Mental Health Disorders.
The scientific committee invites individuals to submit abstracts for Oral and Poster presentations on the following Themes.
Theme : Mental health, rights, equity, recovery and social inclusion in testing times
• Recovery-oriented services
• User involvement in service development
• Quality Rights
• Social inclusion and citizenship
• Living conditions and mental health
• Refugees and mental health
• User involvement in mental health research
• Cultural competence and mental health
• Current rehabilitation services and models of rehabilitation
• Cognitive remediation/ rehabilitation
• Research in rehabilitation
• Incorporation of rehabilitation training in current education system
• Gender specific rehabilitation services
• Service utilization among homeless and destitute
• Barriers in service utilization
• Role of NGO in rehabilitation
• Rehabilitation in special population
• Rehabilitation in south Asian countries
• Psychosocial interventions
• Economics and social cost
• Role of families in psychosocial rehabilitation
• Human rights and special privileges
• Legal issues
• Policies and advocacy
• Psychotherapy and counseling
• Vocational training and employment
• Neurobiological aspects
• Regional differences in rehabilitation world perspective
• Deinstitutionalization & Trans – institutionalization
• Community based rehabilitation
• Disaster and mental health
• Future of rehabilitation
• Role of media in rehabilitation
• Multidisciplinary Rehabilitation – integration
• Substance use disorders
• Rehabilitation in major psychiatric disorders
Speakers are advised to keep the following guidelines in mind when planning both the abstracts and presentations:
- Abstracts must contain original scientific data collected by the author(s).
- All reports must be based on work that has already been completed.
- No studies “in progress” will be accepted.
- The abstracts will be scored on the following criteria:
- Concept and design
Language: All abstracts are to be written in English and Arabic (for Arabic track). The Scientific Committee reserves the right to edit abstracts for grammar and clarity.
Submission: All abstracts must be submitted via Online Abstract Form (Conference recommended format only) which can be accessed at www.menaconference.com this should be limited to a maximum of 500 words and should include the following:
- Title of abstract
- Names and contact details of author(s) organization, city /country, email, phone numbers, etc. Abstract submission will be acknowledged via email. If you do not receive an email within one week of submission or have any additional queries please contact Ms. Zandy email@example.com (cc: Jerico firstname.lastname@example.org)
- All abstracts must be prepared using the abstract submission guidelines.
- Each presenter may submit a maximum of two abstracts.
- Each abstract submission must indicate if the material was published or presented in any prior Congress or if it received any awards
- All presenters will be automatically registered to the Conference if abstract is ACCEPTED and present at the time of the Congress.
- Presenters must not use the session as a marketing opportunity for promoting certain products/equipment/services
- Presenters should submit their ppt slides/recorded video presentation at least 2 weeks before the conference, otherwise, they will not be added in the conference book.
- CME and Appreciation certificates and will be given to all chosen and approved presenters to honor their presentation.
- Travel, accommodation expenses and other fees are to be covered solely by the participant.
Please email your abstract to Ms. Zandy | email@example.com cc: Mr. Jerico | firstname.lastname@example.org For further information, please contact: +971 2 4919888
M: +971 56 503 3746 | Zandy
WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR ABSTRACTS!