In this section you can find information about how to pay dues with Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
Please, read carefully the instructions below regarding “How Much to pay” and “How to pay”.
PAYMENT WITH BANK TRANSFER: go to HOW TO PAY: “A” SECTION.
PAYMENT WITH CREDIT CARD: go to HOW TO PAY: “B” SECTION.
Your basket is currently empty.
How much to pay
Find out how much to pay according to your membership profile:
According to WAPR constitution, the minimum yearly amount to be paid in concept of dues for different membership profiles are:
- Individual members: 50 $.
- Students, Consumers, Families: 25$
- Sponsoring organisation: 1000$.
- WAPR Branches:
According to WAPR Constitution, to be in good standing and have the right to vote in the Assembly, all branches and affiliated organisations are expected to pay dues.
Branches and affiliated organisations can establish the amount of the economic contribution to WAPR in concept of dues. “National associations may set their own dues rates”. (WAPR Constitution, Article XI, c)”. However, according to our Constitution, the number of voting rights in the Assembly depends on the amount paid as dues. WAPR appreciates contributions according to the possibilities of the Branch or Organisation.
Many organisations contribute with more than the minimum amount. An average amount for branches in “developed countries” is 300$ per year.
WAPR establishes minimum amounts in concept of dues. The minimum amount depends on the classification of the country according to the World Bank. (You can find out the classification of your country in the World Bank site: http://data.worldbank.org/
|Country Branches as per World Bank Classification||Minimum fees every year|
|Lower middle income||$50|
|Upper middle income||$75|
How to pay
(Payment can be made by bank transfer, using credit card or in site on the General Assembly: see below)
A SECTION: Payment by Bank Transfer:
1.- Transfer the amount to the following bank account:
Name of the Bank: Bankia.
SWIFT Code of the Bank: CAHM ES MM 1041
Denomination of the Account: “Asociacion Mundial Rehabilitacion Psicosocial WAPR”.
For Transfers in US Dollars:
IBAN: ES82 2038 1041 2420 0000 3389
For Transfers in Euros:
IBAN: ES91 2038 1041 2360 0067 1082
2.- Scan or send by email the electronic invoice to the treasurer’s email:
Dr Mathew Varghese email@example.com
(Make sure you add in the invoice the name of your organisation so we can identificate your payment).
B SECTION: Payment using the credit card:
- Find the amount you want to pay according to your membership profile. (Instruction in “HOW MUCH TO PAY”).
- Convert it in Euros: This payment will be made in Euros. You can use this link: www.themoneyconverter.com
- Select the amount in Euros the window pressing the “up” or “down”tool beside the box until you fix the exact amount.
- Then follow the payment instructions.
- In the last link you will find this window: It is the window of the “secure payment”. Insert the data of your credit card, expiration data, security code and press the green button to confirm the payment. We will receive an automatic mail with the confirmation payment.
- Don’t forget to print your voucher.
General Information about Dues According WAPR Constitution:
– “Dues should be paid once each year according to rates and schedules determined by the Board. Dues payments may be made during any session of the Assembly. (Article XI, b)”.
– “Dues shall be payable in US Dollars or other convertible currency, to an amount determined by the Assembly on recommendation by the Board. National associations may set their own dues rates”. (Article XI, c).
– “According to decision by the Assembly (Milano Nov. 11th 2012) a minimum fee is established for all countries as follows:
Low Income; $ 50.
Lower middle; $ 50.
Upper middle; $ 75.
High; $ 150.”
Low income, Low Middle Income, Upper middle income, High income, Regular Individual Member, Sponsoring Organisation, Others / Affiliated organisations, Students / Consumers / Families