How to pay
(Payment can be made by bank transfer, using credit card or in site on the General Assembly: see below)
A SECTION: Payment by Bank Transfer:
1.- Transfer the amount to the following bank account:
Name of the Bank: Bankia.
SWIFT Code of the Bank: CAHM ES MM 1041
Denomination of the Account: “Asociacion Mundial Rehabilitacion Psicosocial WAPR”.
For Transfers in US Dollars:
IBAN: ES82 2038 1041 2420 0000 3389
For Transfers in Euros:
IBAN: ES91 2038 1041 2360 0067 1082
2.- Scan or send by email the electronic invoice to the treasurer’s email:
Carmen Ferrer Dufol cferrerd(@)aragon.es
(Make sure you add in the invoice the name of your organisation so we can identificate your payment).
B SECTION: Payment using the credit card:
- Find the amount you want to pay according to your membership profile. (Instruction in “HOW MUCH TO PAY”).
- Convert it in Euros: This payment will be made in Euros. You can use this link: www.themoneyconverter.com
- Select the amount in Euros the window pressing the “up” or “down”tool beside the box until you fix the exact amount.
- Then follow the payment instructions.
- In the last link you will find this window: It is the window of the “secure payment”. Insert the data of your credit card, expiration data, security code and press the green button to confirm the payment. We will receive an automatic mail with the confirmation payment.
- Don’t forget to print your voucher.
General Information about Dues According WAPR Constitution:
– “Dues should be paid once each year according to rates and schedules determined by the Board. Dues payments may be made during any session of the Assembly. (Article XI, b)”.
– “Dues shall be payable in US Dollars or other convertible currency, to an amount determined by the Assembly on recommendation by the Board. National associations may set their own dues rates”. (Article XI, c).
– “According to decision by the Assembly (Milano Nov. 11th 2012) a minimum fee is established for all countries as follows:
Low Income; $ 50.
Lower middle; $ 50.
Upper middle; $ 75.
High; $ 150.”