Recovery in Hong Kong; RSP4 International Conference, January 2018.02 December 2017
RSP4 International Conference on Recovery-oriented Services and Policy Planning in Mental, Health Successful Stories, Sustainability and Challenges, January 11-12, 2018
Lecture Hall Il, Centennial Campus, Hong Kong University.
The International Conference on Recovery-oriented Services and Policy Planning in Mental Health (RSP 4.0) is one of the few conferences that specifically addresses recovery-oriented services and policy in the Asia Pacific region, tapping into the latest trends of concepts, research and service development while facilitating multilevel discussions, from individual interventions, cultural adaptations to policy implications.
- Professor Larry Davidson, Professor of Psychiatry and Director of Yale.
- Professor Mike Slade, Professor of Mental Health Recovery and Social Inclusion Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences University of Nottingham.
Scholars and practitioners are invited to submit abstracts for poster presentation on themes pertinent to mental health recovery and policy. They can focus on research or practice wisdom covering the following areas:
- Recovery approach as a form of behavioural health intervention
- Recovery-oriented policy or transformation of workplace culture: Success, sustainability and challenges
- Cross-cultural application of the recovery approach
For further details and registration see: www.socsc.hku.hk/rsp4